I want to say hello to everyone out there. Hope you had a pleasant day hope your night is nice and calm. Today we're going to touch on something very important. It's all about detoxifying one of the most important organs of the body. It's the liver. And I'm going to mention the earlobe that I'm talking about. You can read it below. But this is something that I'm going to share with you because many of you are on pain medications somewhere along the line muscle relaxers anti inflammatory, not only you but millions of people worldwide. arthritis, degenerative disc disease, degenerative arthritis. So let's go right into it and talk a little bit about one of the most important organs of our body, it's your liver. Let's give you a little insight on our liver. The liver is the largest granule organ in the body performs multiple critical functions that helps keep our body pure. This is what filtrates the toxins. This is what gets rid of the harmful substances, not only for the medications, but from what we breathe in the pollutants, the the foods, the additives, the toxins that come into our system, the average liver weighs approximately three pounds located in the right upper portion right here in the abdominal cavity. Right under that diaphragm area. The liver has four lobes it receives about one one and a half quarts of blood every minute. So you can tell you tell us that how important this really is. It is considered a gland even though it's an organ does secrete chemicals and it produces bile. It's a substance needed to digest fats as bile actually goes down into the intestine it breaks up into smaller pieces. So it could be desorbed absorbed easier into the intestine area. This not only in addition to bile, but it detoxifies the blood. It gets rid of the harmful substances that we talked about, particularly alcohol. Drugs, you know, this particular thing is just an amazing, amazing Oregon, I just want to give you some insight to let you know that it has so many bodily functions from hormones to cholesterol, and the list goes on and on. So I just want to give you just a basic understanding how important the liver is. But I want you to understand that if you have or if you are or someone in your family has been taking medications, not only pain medication, but blood pressure medication, cholesterol medication, obviously, the liver produces cholesterol. So people say we don't, I don't want to take so much cholesterol. Well there's no known fact today in science that can tell you of the cholesterol from food to blood cholesterol. In other words, there are people that that taken so many eggs eat so much meat that have low cholesterol, and there are other people out there that don't eat eggs that don't eat meat and are very, very aware of their nutrition and have high cholesterol. Now that's another situation but again, remember the liver manufacturers cholesterol. So that is one of the most important things I want you to bring out because what this herb is about, it's called milk thistle. Now, this is a magical herb. Now, here's someone you're looking at him. My Billy Rubin, okay was a little elevated. It's always been my whole life. It's still there's company called Gilbert syndrome, where many people have elevated Billy room and it's still normal. But every time I go into milk thistle, it comes right down again. I have put hundreds of people, hundreds of people who had all kinds of types of toxic problems on this milk thistle and I tell you, about 90% of them is like magic. Let's go into a little bit about milk thistle to give you a little bit understanding what it is how it works.


 

This has been around for for for ancient times, it's in the ragweed family. It's a flowering herb primarily in the Mediterranean countries. Some people may call it holy thistle or Mary thistle, but you're going to see it called milk thistle. They use this for primarily liver problems it detoxifies when we hear a conditions like jaundice, cirrhosis, hepatitis, even gallbladder disorders. It's actually known to help lower cholesterol it's actually help known to help type two diabetes and cirrhosis. We find people who, who are diabetic who have more higher cholesterol, but it actually has an effect on it. So the other main ingredient I wanted you to bring out I wanted to bring up for everyone is silly marijuana. Now you sound silly. Just remember silly Marin is the main active ingredient and milk thistle. It is both in an inflammatory and anti inflammatory and antioxidant type of thing. So that's why it has so many benefits. just in summary. Yes, it is magic for the liver. And I recommend you know, if you ask me, I would recommend everyone to go on milk thistle. Now you don't have to stand this your whole life is good to go on like any other herbs, maybe for six weeks, eight weeks and get off a little bit and go back on. I don't believe living on Earth. I always believe in giving the body its own physiological healing its own physiologically rest, physiological rest, and anything too much is no good. But it's known to help people with type two diabetes. It's known to help people lowering LDL which is a low density lipoproteins and cholesterol which obviously is linked to heart disease. It's also known to



me as grab is one quick thing so I don't lose this on you. But it's also known to actually boost up the immune system. It has so many amazing effects. When it comes down to side effects. I would tell you that always contact your doctor because if you're taking other medications, like we say all herbs affect different medications. Not that you'll have problems I highly doubt it. Most people will take it into a capsule or teeth. There are great milk thistle teas, really good ones and actually tastes pretty good. You can look into that but generally I don't see many side effects are breastfeeding you want to avoid it. If you have ragweed allergies, you may want to look into this as well as possible estrogen problems. But I always recommend to check with your doctor to make sure that you are not a candidate where it is going to give you any particular side effect. But this is something again, this cleanses it filters it detoxifies the most important organ as far as I'm concerned in the body. I mean, don't get me wrong, all the organs are important, but this liver is known to work with all the organs. And if this liver is unhealthy, then all the organs become sicker much easier. Now, people are going to ask me a few things about how much wood How much do I take and I'm going to tell you that right now where to keep this nice and short and nice and sweet. So we look at the health benefits. As we just mentioned, there are many, but when it comes down to you know your bilirubin high your liver enzymes that are elevated, get on it get on that milk thistle. It really is an amazing, amazing herb. It just cleanses you're gonna thank me. You'll be amazed that this is like magic. It just filtrates it cleans it helps rejuvenate the cells. Yes, we can live up to 10% of our liver but you don't want to get that far. If you have a cirrhosis or a fatty liver. This is something that's magic, you know, from cancers to diseases. The first thing that I would recommend anyone when it comes down to any type of toxic condition because obviously disease is tied into toxic City right into the intestines, liver, liver, liver, you gotta cleanse that liver. It's very important. Alright, let's go into a few different things here. Just to wind down. You can see a little bit about the silly Marin here, as well as milk thistle. You'll see here this is a double double strength. This is 300 milligrams, the average strength is approximately here's another one with botanicals in here, but the average strength is approximate 150 175 milligrams. Let's go ahead and move this. I don't want to get all this involved. Okay, so here you see here, healthy liver milk thistle extract. solaray is a very good vitamin company. There are many of them. I'm not here to promote anything here. There are many different good companies out there. Most of them come in capsules. They actually I've seen them in tablets too. But the capsules are actually good. Milk Thistle here you can see here this is this. A lot of different herbs, a lot of different vitamin companies will put milk thistle in their particular formulation to to let you know that you are getting a good cleansing effect of that liver. So let me just go ahead and give you some dosing because this is probably what you're going to be asking me quite often adults over 18 years old, basically viral hepatitis, even nasal symptoms, anything to do primary and that prevent cirrhosis, approximately 160 to 800 milligrams of this psyllium Aaron divided into three doses. They say that over three weeks. Now, what I recommend people to do out there, I'm taking this particularly off the Mayo Clinic, the Mayo Clinic I respect they have lots of research. for diabetes type two, they mentioned 200 to 230 milligrams of silymarin by mouth one to three times daily for four to 12 weeks. diabetic neuropathy, 140 milligrams of this by mouth three times daily for three months, liver damage, 160 800 milligrams. So we're looking primarily that if I was going to cleanse I would I would start out on to maybe 150 to 175 milligrams twice a day, monitor it, see how you feel. And again, this we look at things like osteoarthritis, even radiation, skin irritation, maybe from chemotherapy, liver damage from other toxins or drugs that you're taking anything to do with the liver. It is a great herb. I really hope that this gives you a good insight on this particular herb I wanted to share with you because it can really help keep sustain a healthy body and give you a long life and a happy life to keep your body nice and strong. Realize that you know we are toxifying our system all the time. So we need to detox lots of water is very important. But for people who are medications, which is most of the world, in all respects something to consider do your homework Speak to your doctor. And I really hope this makes a big change for you, your family and your health. I asked you to subscribe, share this video with others. I have many, many hundreds of self help videos here. I've been really pushing nutrition there's been so many people who've been requesting this kind of stuff. So I'm trying to keep up doing the best I can I enjoy being here on these live streams. It makes my job a lot easier. We love you very much too. We appreciate it. Have a great day. We'll catch up with you real soon. Bye Bye now.