Welcome everyone, I have a lot of great information to share with you to help you slim down your face, give your skin that awesome glow, as well as to help reduce wrinkles, crow's feet, as well as that double chin. As we get older, collagen production decreases significantly. But by doing these specific exercises, we're going to Increase Collagen, increase blood circulation, and nutrition to those cells within your skin, I will gladly walk you through these exercises. And when we are done, I'm going to share some very important tips so we can help accelerate what we're trying to obtain. What we're first going to do is we're going to warm up the muscles around our jaw and underneath our neck area underneath our chin. I want you to just verbally say out loud, trying to keep our lips as close as we can together. Whoo, ah, don't open your mouth too wide. Let's do it together five times, who put your fingers on your facial areas under your jaw feel those muscles contract. one more.
We want to warm up those muscles. Remember, muscles, we need to work without working, then they get weaker. And that's when the muscles start to sag, giving you that saggy appearance. So we want to go against gravity, because gravity is always trying to bring our facial region downwards. drooping. If it's here, if it's under our eyes, or under our chin to get that gooseneck that double chin, we want to go against that. And a very important thing we need to address. Think about all the hours that we spent looking down a forward head posture, look at my neck, it starts to crinkle our facial muscles start to come down with gravity. We need to stretch these muscles out. This will make a big difference. Let's first take our right hand, put it on our left top of our clavicle here and take our other hand and just cross it. I want you to push it down the clavicle right in here, down and in like this. Now I want you to lift your head up slowly. You'll feel that nice burning quality back, push down on the clavicle. feel those muscles stretch, hold that they're good turns the left stretch upwards, you'll feel that left side you'll still feel the right.
Go back the other way. A great stretch.
To help us move forward, we're going to target the most important muscles so we can achieve our goals to get you looking beautiful or handsome.
We're first going to do something very simple. Like you're kissing somebody. But while you pop your lips, I want you to pucker it forward to the left and to the right. Like you're kissing three people. Just maybe Imagine that. I know it's not going to be that way but let's go for it. pucker forward, awkward the left to the right
The room,left room for and be creative that you can go left or right.
That can be quite challenging. You'll do that about 20 to 30 seconds. Unfortunately our skin becomes more elastic. That's why it's so important to work these muscles and we're going to target under the chin where you get that saggy neck, that double chin take
Keep your hand make a fist, put underneath your chin area. And while applying pressure upwards on the chin, I want you just to apply enough to when you bring your chin down as you open your mouth, you're resisting like this.
Come back again, let's do it again, we'll do five of them.
Good. Put your fingers under your chin feel those muscles work.
Good, resist, just light resistance.
Good.Or
excellent. One of the most important muscle is our tongue. That's kind of like our core by utilizing our tongue that will isolate many of those surrounding muscles to bring in blood circulation, nutrition, as well as to contract all those muscles around the mouth region. But we're gonna focus still underneath that jaw. So we can really fine tune that job to get it looking really beautiful. I just want you to look upwards, and take your tongue and push it up against the top of your, your roof of your mouth. And you're going to do this about 10 times, you're going to push up, come down, push up, come down, take your fingers, put underneath your jaw, around your neck, and watch and feel how those muscles contract. Look up a little bit. Just you can keep it right here. So you know you're doing it correctly. Let's go tongue up against the top of the roof, hold it and come back down. Good.
Good.could feel those muscles 4567. Push that to a tongue up against the roof of your mouth.
Good.Come on tomorrow.
Good.
Beautiful, you can feel it's actually sore, because those muscles have not been used. And this exercise is really going to target around the lips help these fine lines under the jaw again, around the facial and cheek area. This will do so much for you. It's very simple. You can use anything, you could put a spoon in your mouth, a fork on your mouth, you can use a toothbrush in your mouth, you can do it when you broke before you brush your teeth, a pencil. And we're just going to put it inside our lips and squeeze your lips down. But what I want you to do, you can be creative, the whole objective towards this exercise is to bring the pencil into different positions, every position you bring it into is going to work different muscles. Remember, we have many, many muscles in our face, they're very small, but there are many of them. So you can put the pencil in your mouth will use this side.
And you can imagine you're making a circle or a rectangle, or spelling a name. Or just going maybe side to side is very hard, very awkward. So you need to be creative. But what I promise you is that as you do this, it will get easier. And that means those muscles are developing and getting stronger. So I'm just going to pretend I'm making a triangle, I'm sorry, a rectangle, okay, I could do a triangle, we'll do a rectangle, which would be like this.
No, now the key here is not to move your head, it's very difficult. So in your mind you trying to make a big triangle, or rectangle or circle, make them small. And as you progress with the exercise, you're going to be able to make them bigger because of muscles being more developed. So if I just want to make a circle,
it's not going to look exactly like a circle. But the key thing is in your mind, it will and you're doing the exercise, right. So do that for a minute or two on your own. I think you'll have a lot of fun doing that in front of your spouse or your children. So we're going to continue around the jaw and the cheek area. Take your index fingers, put it up on your cheekbones right below your eye pushed down and in firmly. What I want you to do now I want you to curl this lip your bottom lip over your bottom teeth like this. I want you to open your mouth and smile. This is what it will look like.
Go back again. Lots of muscles are working in that area. You're going to curl your the body
Don't let over your teeth, open your mouth and smile, then you'll come back. This is what it will look like.
tomorrow.
Good
muscles are really contracting.
And you'll feel soreness. And that's what I want all of you to feel. It's like running the first time in years, it's like swimming where you haven't swam in a long time, lifting weights when you never touched away, we are working muscles that you haven't been working. And these muscles are weak. So as we build these muscles up, you're gonna see big changes, those nasal labial folds. Those are the lines next to the nasal area, as well as the fine lines around both sides of the lips. Here's a great exercise. Very simple. All I want you to do is you're going to make a big O with your lips. And you're going to say Oh, but the more you round the lips, like oh, all these muscles are contracting. It sounds simple. Try it. Let's do 10 of them. Oh, oh. Oh. feel those muscles. Oh, all back in the TMJ. Oh, put your finger on the face as you do it. Oh, oh. Oh, big round circles. Oh, oh, oh, tomorrow. Oh, oh, feel that draw feel those muscles, the masseter muscles, those deep Tierra groin muscles, in the in the cheeks, inside the mouth, you're really focusing on many muscles there. And that's what we're trying to achieve that are really shaped these upper cheekbones as well as under the eyes. Take a few your fingers, making sure that they're clean, and putting it right below our eyes on the outside of our cheeks right here. And this time, I want you to push in and push down. And I want you to bring your cheeks up towards the sky as you resist these muscles. Okay, bring your cheeks up. Good go down. Push them up. Resist go down, up.
Good. You're really focusing on those muscles under the eye orbits. Good. Light resistance. As you look up with those cheeks, push it up.
Push it up to Kumasi For more on. Beautiful come on to I know they're a little achy, three. One more Come on.
Or Great job. We're almost done. Take this partier hand, lightly put it on top of your eyebrows, push in and down slightly. Hold that pressure, I want you to lift your eyebrows upwards, but I want you to be able to lift them up. So just apply enough pressure with your hands as you're pushing in and down. Let's do 10 of them
123 their little muscles don't push down so hard. Just allow yourself to look up. As you feel the resistance Five, six, very good for the forehead area. The Super orbital above the eye brows, the forehead, area on the temporal.
All around that area. These muscles are small little muscles. Very effective. The cup is resist beautiful. And now we need to work the muscles on the sides of the neck by doing a technique called PNF. The muscles attached to the side of the temple or the skull region. We're take one hand, we'll pull it over. hold that stretch. We're stretching these muscles. And I want you to apply pressure against your hand for five seconds. 12345 as you push against your hand, relax.
Come over more. Bring your head back against your hand for five seconds resisting 12345 go a little more. push against your hand 12345 to the other side. push against your hands 12345 stretch a little more. Go back five seconds 12345 and more. You'll feel more stretch. push against the hand 12345 this is so important because you're elongating those muscles. We're sending neurosensory now messages to the brain, the brain sends messages back to the muscle. So even if you're having tightening of the neck, this will release those muscles and again indirectly help your skin. So I want to thank you for taking the time to do these exercises with me. I know you're going to get great results, but please make sure you're hydrating. You need to clean those lymphatics, those dirty toxins that are sitting within your face. Make sure you are trying to get rid of those refined carbs. Those processed carbs that are sitting on the shelves, lots of fruits and vegetables is extremely helpful for you. Lots of antioxidants. I love green tea, lots of antioxidants. Vitamin C helps build collagen.
Get your exercise, make sure you get your sleep as well, because that is so important for healing. And keep those stress levels down. Because high cortisol can make those problems so much worse. Please share this article with your friends and family. Leave your comments below. And most important, make it a great day.
