Welcome. I have an elixir that I want to share with you today. That's so powerful, that's going to not only help burn the body fat and shed the pounds, but it's going to keep your arteries clean and healthy.
That means oxygen to all cells of your body. But I do stress watch throughout this article because you need to understand the physiology behind this elixir that's going to do the work for you. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a mono unsaturated fatty acid, also known as healthy fats. This lowers total cholesterol and the bad cholesterol, the ldls. And what does this mean? That means lower risk of clogged arteries that can cause heart attack and stroke. And these fatty acids and olive oil will help sustain normal blood sugar levels and that's what helps assist in weight loss and it will promote the feeling of satiety, which prevents you from binge eating other foods.
Now these antioxidants in olive oil have powerful biological effects. That means it prevents oxidation of that bad cholesterol that prevents plaguing and those arteries and olive oil is also great for your gastrointestinal tract. Those monounsaturated fatty acids promote better mobility of food through the colon, promoting that smooth digestion and normal bowel movement. So if you have constipation, this will be a blessing for you.
Now cayenne pepper is the number one most powerful spice when it comes to cleaning arteries and increasing your metabolic rate. The capsaicin found in cayenne peppers helps decrease those cravings as well where it's going to tell your body to eat less. And since cayenne pepper is a fat burning food, it will increase your body's thermogenic reaction. And this will not only heighten your metabolism, but it will also increase the capability to burn stored fat. The cayenne pepper increases endothelial function within the artery. That means this increases nitric oxide, allowing the artery to expand and get wider. That means more oxygen to all cells of our body.
The capsaicin in this cayenne pepper has been shown to decrease plaque formation in the arterial walls and those antioxidants bind to the HDL is a high density lipoproteins which has our good cholesterol. And this biologically makes it stronger to prevent the HDL is from being under attack. But the hdls go through the internal vessels and search for the LDL the low density lipoprotein and brings them back to the liver before they start plaquing and cause more problems.
Lemon is one of the most powerful fruits on the planet. Lemons promote healthy liver function, because it strengthens and increases the livers detoxifying enzymes. It also flushes out those unwanted materials and toxins from the body. It encourages delivered or produced bile which is an acid required for proper digestion by cleansing your liver as well as your lymphatic system and get rid of those toxins. And when you combine all these together, this will help you lose body fat and lemon will act as a natural diuretic and will help reduce your bloating very quickly. The consumption of raw natural honey increases polyphonic antioxidants in the blood and that's known to decrease heart disease. This natural sugar found in honey known as trehalose activates a protein that causes the immune cells to remove the fatty plaque from the arteries.
Honey also acts as a prebiotic that cleans your digestive tract, and this helps remove toxic waste from the body.
So now I'm going to share these simple fat burning artery cleansing ingredients. So you can start putting this to work. You're going to use one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, one eighth teaspoon of cayenne pepper, a good squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a drizzle or two of raw natural honey. I like to use a shot glass it takes an extra virgin olive oil, put it in one tablespoon right here. I put it inside my shot glass. Then I go ahead and I reach for my cayenne pepper which is right here. This measurement right here is one quarter teaspoon. I'll put about a half of it in here, and I'll empty it right into here. And then I'll grab my lemon. I'll give it a nice squeeze that lemon juice counter acts, the cayenne pepper the acid. That's why you want to use the lemon juice it will not be narrow, spicy as you think it will be. It'll be really easy to put down. Also, the oil counteracts to spice, the cayenne pepper. If you take cayenne pepper and you put it in water, it's going to make it worse. Then I'll take a nice drizzle, honey. And I'll just mix it up just like this. And right before breakfast, that's when you want to drink it. Not 20 minutes, not 30 minutes right before I want you to have food in your tummy, which will make it so much easier to assimilate this elixir so you can get those great benefits. I really want you to appreciate the synergistic effect between this extra virgin olive oil and this cayenne pepper.
This will really increase that metabolic rate to help you shed those pounds as well as keep those arteries clean.
You can also , take this elixir right before dinner, which is optional. Yes, more cayenne pepper will definitely help increase your metabolic rate. But if you can only take it once a day, it's still going to give you those great results. Please share this with your friends and family. Leave your comments below because there will be many and most important, make it a great day. .
